RLab Participation in CASP8 Assessments
Scattered below are various, sundry items which we hope will help you understand our efforts in assessing template-based modeling of CASP8. You should also refer to the CASP site - they have everything.
- (2009) "The other 90% of the protein: Assessment beyond the Cαs for CASP8 template-based and high-accuracy models" Proteins: Structure, Function and Bioinformatics in press doi: 10.1002/prot.22551
- Cliff's Notes version of the six scoring metrics
- The methods manifested as software is available for download from our software page
- Tables o'data
- Group Rankings (a much better looking version on the CASP site) ::: download comma separated values format or in Excel sheet format.
- Raw score details: Each downloadable tarball contains the metrics raw score for each model prediction sorted into files by target.